Intensive solar and Inverter installation training in Nigeria
Wavetra Energy Academy intensive Solar/Inverter installation training.
REGISTER with only ₦35,500 bearly bird promo fee (Pay ₦40,000 after this offer expires) to learn this powerful skill in solar/renewable energy. We have LIMITED SEATS available!
Boost your CV with this skill. Employers pay more attention to your skills than all your degrees put together.
Please download the course outline here.
IMPORTANT: Limited seat available!
Pay N35,000 to:
Wavetra Energy LTD
October 19 - 24, 2019.
November 22 27, 2019.
December 17 -21, 2019
15 Ajao Road OFF Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
What happens after the training?
- We link you up to jobs. Wavetra Energy LTD. partners with some companies that puts a preference on graduates.
- We invite you to our installations for further field practice.
- We establish you and you stand opportunity to get solar products on credit basis and also represent Wavetra Energy LTD in your area.
- We add you to the Wavetra Energy Academy Alumni group
- Wavetra Energy LTD is a member of Council for Renewable Energy Association of Nigeria. We carry all our trainees along and provide latest industry news.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
1. Introduction to Renewable Energy
2. Understand and identify the various types of Solar Panels: Poly-crystalline, Amorphous & Monocrystalline Technologies.
3. Sizing of solar panels
4. Parallel, series and parallel-series connection of panels
5. Understanding, sizing and installation of solar charge controllers
How to install Inverter and deep cycle batteries
6. Roof mounting techniques and accessories
7. Energy Efficiency, Energy Auditing, System design
8. Understand Inverter Load & Power Estimations & Calculations
9. Learn about Battery technology and types of batteries
10. Understand Types of Inverter and specification
11. Basic semiconductor devices
12. Introduction to electronic circuit design
13. Google sketchup application
14. Digital Marketing Introduction
15. How to write Solar Business proposal
16. How to set up your solar business with little or NO capital.
17. Job opportunities.
Learn from experts in the field: