Solar energy training in Nigeria
Wavetra Energy Academy is a leading training institute for anyone interested in Renewable energy and solar energy in Nigeria. We offer standard hands-on and theoretical training designed to bring beginners to a professional level in solar Photovoltaics principles, design and installation. Our solar installation training courses are designed to guide you as you prepare for a job in solar energy — from the theory and science behind photovoltaics through the advanced skills needed to safely and effectively design, size and install a full solar PV array. Boost your CV with this skill. Employers pay more attention to your skills than all your degrees put together.
WON'T YOU JOIN THE CLEAN ENERGY WORKFORCE?There is a huge opportunity in Renewable energy which is the clear energy of now and the future. At Wavetra Energy Academy, we have designed our courses to launch and guide you to a great career in solar energy. Click on the video below to watch a one minute compilation of our various solar and inverter system trainings in Nigeria:
Why solar training?You definitely need to be trained in order to become a renewable energy consultant and solar installer. As a solar installer, you will be able to determine the design of the solar panel array. You will also be able to size the system and even install. There is a huge opportunity in renewable energy and NOW is just the right time to get your hands into it. Wavetra Energy Academy course is designed to launch anyone with science background in O'Level into solar power generation. It is especially highly recommended to anyone in construction, roofing, etc. There are numerous opportunities for anyone to succeed in the field of solar energy.
What you will get:We share FREE data CDs 💿 to participants of Wavetra Energy Academy. The content of this disk is worth over $1,000 but it's free and part of what you get from Wavetra Energy Academy to completely equip you in your new career. Here are the other things you get from us during the training:
- FREE daily refreshment till the end of the training
- FREE INFORMATION PACKED DATA CD ON RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ADVANCED SOLAR INSTALLATION
- FREE WAVETRA BRANDED T-SHIRTS
- FREE WRITING MATERIALS AND PEN
- FREE BEAUTIFUL FOLDER.
- FREE TEMPLATES ON PREPARING A SOLAR QUOTATION, PROPOSAL
- FREE DIRECT CONTACTS OF WHOLESALERS, MANUFACTURERS AND IMPORTERS OF SOLAR SYSTEM COMPONENTS.
- FREE COURSE CATALOGUE IN PRINT AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS FOR YOUR NEW BUSINESS IN SOLAR
- FREE REGISTRATION INTO OUR ALUMNI GROUP FOR SUPPORT
Meet your tutor:We have several tutors but the lead instructor is Mr. Tosin. Below is his profile: MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR: ENGR. TOSIN. After graduating from Lagos State University, Tosin proceeded to University of Johannesburg, South Africa to get another degree in Renewable Energy studies (BSc. Hons). Tosin is a proud member of South Africa National Energy Association (SANEA) Membership 2016. And Membership Certificate Institute Of Strategic Management, Nigeria.2012 Tosin has over 7 years experience in solar energy technology and has trained over 300 solar installers. Tosin also has Professional certifications from SMA Germany and others. See full list: PROFESSIONAL COURSES Solar training on Photovoltaic 1 CPD credit (Category 1) . SMA Germany and Solar Training Center South Africa.
Modern Technologies and Pathways for the Energetic Use of Biomass (3 ECSA CPD Credit point).University of Johannesburg and Universitat Stuttgart, South Africa. Photovoltaic Rooftop Installation (Certificate of Attendance) Enel Green Power RSA (Pty) Ltd and Master Artisan Academy SA. 24th – 28th August 2014,South Africa. Certificate in Project Management, December 2013. Institute Of Business Management Of South Africa. Certificate in Energy Auditing, 2017. Branok Engineering Nigeria. PROFESSIONAL BODIES South Africa National Energy Association (SANEA) Membership 2016. Membership Certificate Institute Of Strategic Management, Nigeria.2012
- Install Solar Panels for clients
- Install Inverter and deep cycle batteries
- Understand Inverter Load & Power Estimations & Calculations
- Learn about Battery technology and types of batteries
- Understand the various types of Inverters: Pure Sinewave and Quasi-Sinewave inverters.
- Understand and learn to install PWM and MPPT Solar charge controllers.
- Understand the various types of Solar Panels: Polycrystalline, Amorphous & Monocrystalline Technologies.
- Understand Inverter & Solar Panel Specifications. Course Contents & Schedule.
- Acquire entrepreneurial skills on how to launch your own career in Solar/Renewable energy.