WAVETRA ENERGY LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY AND GUIDELINES:
Before you proceed, note that at Wavetra Energy LTD., we consider you the customer as king so we reserve the moral right to go out of our way to assist our customer and resolve any issue even beyond the boundaries of this policy.
- Wavetra Energy LTD bears absolutely no responsibility for structural design defects related to streetlight or solar or inverter installation if the system is not configured or installed by Wavetra Energy LTD Engineers or if the whole major component (like Inverter, solar panel, charge controller, battery, etc.) is not supplied by/Purchased from Wavetra Energy LTD.
- Wavetra Energy LTD bears absolutely no responsibility for any thefts, loss of equipment or materials, after the completion of installation and/or handing over item(s) to employer/contractor
- All Customers returns are allowed within 5 days of purchase and will attract 5% restocking charge.
- Wavetra Energy LTD is not liable for goods destroyed in transit or components or fabrications not purchased directly from us.
- Wavetra Energy LTD is not Liable for system overloads by Final Customer and or any under sizing of system by customer.
- By Payment of this Invoice, Customer acknowledges acceptance of goods and services in Good Condition as well as all terms & conditions as indicated herein.
- Systems not installed by Wavetra Energy LTD Engineers are covered under a Limited Warranty and attracts a minimum of N10,000 charge each time an item is returned for repairs during the warranty period which is the first 12 months from the date of purchase
If we confirm your product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate.
A fee will be charged for return shipping.
Most problems can be corrected over the phone (08095555780, 08157171707) through close cooperation between Customer and a Wavetra Energy technician. To better enable Wavetra Energy to address a warranty claim, please have at least your Proforma Invoice or receipt number, and software operating system if applicable.
If Wavetra Energy, in its sole discretion, determines that an on-site visit or other remedial action is necessary, Wavetra Energy may send a representative or coordinate the dispatch of a representative from a Wavetra Energy approved vendor, to Customer’s site, and/or coordinate a warranty service call between Customer and a Wavetra Energy approved vendor.
This warranty shall be null and void, and Wavetra Energy shall have no liability under the terms of this warranty, if the Product has been used in an application or environment other than that for which it was intended or if it has been subjected to misuse, abuse, accidental damage, modification, improper repair or installation procedures or adverse environmental factors including incorrect line voltages, improper wiring, improperly rated fuses or circuit breakers, insufficient ventilation or incorrect temperatures or an act of God. This warranty does not cover any Product that has had the serial number altered, defaced or removed.