The Isiala Ngwa South Youth Empowerment Scheme (I-YES) - Solar/Inverter installation training
The Isiala Ngwa South Youth Empowerment Scheme (I-YES) is a special programme spearheaded by Hon. Ike Anyatonwu the TC Chairman of Isiala Ngwa South L.G.A and co-sponsored by Hon. Chikwendu Kalu – member representing Isiala Ngwa South state constituency and Hon. Obinna Oriaku - the former commissioner for Finance, Abia State, in partnership with Wavetra Energy LTD.
The I-YES has been conceived and designed to presently focus on training Youths on solar/inverter power installation and maintenance and it's designed to:
- Drastically reduce unemployment among Isiala Ngwa South Youths by by empowering up 500 carefully selected youths.
- Create wealth among the growing youth population
- Fight crime and drug abuse tendency among youths by empowering them.
- Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Okezie Ikpeazu led Administration of Abia State government.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them take charge of their own wellbeing and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- To integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Contribute to GDP growth and Abia IGR through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
Who is eligible to Apply?
- You must be an indigene of Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Areas.
- You must be between 18 – 40 years of age.
Other recruitment requirement for I-Yes Applicants
- Applicant must have at least an O Level credit in Physics and Mathematics. However, engineering students and graduates are our primary target.
- Applicant must have a valid means of LGA of origin identification.
- Applicant must show the basic capacity to learn and be teachable
- Applicant must provide a referee and guarantor, preferable a traditional ruler, Isiala Ngwa South Local Government civil servant, religious leader.
- Applicant must show the capacity to learn and develop a business model around what he learned.
- Applicant MUST complete our online training prerequisite course at stoplearn.com
Comr. Darlington Nnaemeka Ahuruonye
S.A, Social Investment