Solar/Inverter Engineer and instructor vacancy
About Wavetra Energy:
Wavetra Energy Limited (RC 1404420) is the leading player in Nigeria’s solar energy system market. We help home and business owners replace electricity they would otherwise purchase from the utility company or diesel generator with clean, and free energy produced by a solar system from Wavetra Energy. We have trained over 1,000 solar installers and entrepreneurs. We maintain a large chain of offline and online distribution of solar energy products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: (Scroll to the bottom to apply)
Job Title: Solar/Inverter Engineer/Technician
We are looking for a hands-on and skillful person to fill the role of a solar/Inverter Engineer. The job description is very simple: Ability to install a solar power system and also ability to repair faulty electronics gadget and ability to impact knowledge to our students at Wavetra Energy Academy. or better still:
- Install complete solar power system for our clients
- Diagnose and Repair faulty inverters and other electronics components
- Tutor our Wavetra Energy Academy students on Solar system installation and renewable energy principles
- Lead and contribute to projects for solar resource assessments, energy production estimates, performance assessments of operating projects, siting, performance testing, feasibility studies, new technology evaluation, component modeling, conceptual design, and strategic planning.
- Maximizes profitability to meet company goals and targets
- Provide expert consultation on solar PV plant components such as modules, inverters, meteorological stations, and trackers.
- Service electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our customer's residential property
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Actively work towards common goal of improving the tools and processes associated with exceptional installations
- Willingness to travel around Nigeria.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
3 year(s) experience in solar technology
Bachelor's Degree/HND in Electrical/Electronics or a closely related course.
- Must be resourceful and able to troubleshoot and communicate any identified issues independently
- Must be highly organized and punctual
- Comfortable working with a variety of technologies and equipment mobile device apps and laptop software
- Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Experience with failure analysis/diagnosis and the processes used to facilitate them
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should use the form below to send in their details:
Bonus: Learn solar installation free
We are running free solar training at www.stoplearn.com